MTO TERMS & CONDITIONS
CUSTOMERS, PLEASE NOTE:• See www.amartfurniture.com.au/customer-care/terms-and-conditions for terms & conditions of sale.
• We care about quality. See our Quality Guarantee & Guide at www.amartfurniture.com.au/customer-care/quality-guarantee.
• Some products (like bunks, tallboys & dressers) may pose a safety risk if not properly assembled. See www.amartfurniture.com.au/product-safety.
• Quoted delivery times are accurate at order placement but may for reasons outside our control.
• Products must be delivered/collected immediately after availability is confirmed. See: www.amartfurniture.com.au/customer-care/collections-and-delivery.
SPECIAL ORDERS• A 50% deposit (cash or card- no finance) is required for all Special Orders.
• A 48 hour cooling off period applies after which no cancellations or refunds are available.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS & CHANGE OF MIND• See our Returns Policy at www.amartfurniture.com.au/customer-care/returns
BPAY• Processing times are dependent on your financial institution. Funds can take anywhere from 2 to 7 days to clear.
DEFERRED ORDERS AND DELAYED DELIVERY• You can defer your delivery until a certain date (Deferred Order). For Deferred Orders:
- the maximum period is 6 months
- regular payments are required
• Deferred Orders may be cancelled if you fail to:
- make the agreed monthly minimum payments
- pay in full and accept the goods within 6 months of the order.
• You may request your delivery be delayed after you order. If you do, we will use our best endeavours to supply your order on YOUR nominated date but we are not responsible for delays outside our control.