MTO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Made To Order1. Our General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to Special Orders.
2. Special Orders are for products that are made according to your unique requirements. We are happy to place orders for products which are not currently stocked but which may available to us on special order (like colour variations and mattress sizes). As Special Orders are custom made, modified or specially ordered, certain additional terms and conditions apply including:
• a Cooling Off Period of 48 hours applies to all products Made to Order. You may cancel your order and obtain a full refund of your deposit at any time during the Cooling Off Period. However if you do not cancel within the Cooling Off Period, your Order is confirmed and your Deposit is not refundable in any circumstances.
• a 50% deposit (or 100% for cut-down blinds) is payable on order placement which is non-refundable after the 48 Hour cooling off period (Deposit).
• the Deposit must be paid in cash or credit card (not on Interest Free terms).
• holding charges may apply if you fail to arrange for collection or delivery within a reasonable time of being notified of availability.
3. Please also note that delivery of Special Orders may take between 8-12 weeks and that the timing of any replacement or repairs under our Quality Guarantee are subject to similar timeframes.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all measurements. Different applications are measured differently. If you are unsure consult the online measuring guide www.amartfurniture.com.au/blinds/how-to.
5. Do not rely on measurements from plans as they may vary from “as built” dimensions.
6. Cut-down products are suitable only to you. Payment in full is required at the time an order for cut-down products is placed. Your order will not be processed until payment is received.
7. Orders for cut-down products cannot be cancelled and there are no refunds for cut-down products incorrectly measured if they don’t fit.
8. Only standard hardware is supplied with cut-down products. Any additional hardware required is your responsibility.
9. Our Quality Guarantee (applies to cut-down products however our Satisfaction Guarantee does not.
10. Whilst we will do what we can, we are not responsible for future damage resulting from the modifications such as fabric fraying or loose stitching.